Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Welcome! Whatcha wanna know?


Let's get this thing started, shall we?

I'm Jenna! I'm a sophomore at Louisiana State University. GEAUX TIGERS! Majoring in physical therapy and lovin' every second of it. It's fascinating to learn about the one thing you are using 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all day and everyday! I am currently located in Baton Rouge, of course to attend school. I am a Louisiana native, born in Gretna and raised in Mandeville. A don't worry, my birthday isn't anytime soon, so no present giving quite yet (September 30), but when the time comes, you know what to do, ha! 

My home away from home





I am an incredibly random person, always speaking exactly what's on my mind. Witht that said, I thought it would be more suiting to just give you a list of things about myself as they pop into my mind. Enjoy!


Random facts about myself:
  • Christian: Jesus is my savior and the Lord of my life.
  • Loud & Outgoing: You can't miss me!
  • Determined: I will be a success.
  • Disciplined: I hate all-nighters, so I get my work DONE.
  • Healthy: Love working out & finding healthy spins on good ole comfort food.
  • Runner: The LSU Lakes are my sanctuary.
  • Foodie: Restaurants fascinate me to all levels.
  • Childish: Who doesn't like to be immature sometimes?
  • Sister: I call my older brother, Bubba. (24 in November!)
  • Grateful: Grew up in a single parent household.
  • Simple: I'm running out of things to say!
  • Blessed: I have no complaints about my fortunate & wonderful life.
That's really all I have for y'all. If you wanna know anything else, feel free to leave a comment down below!

Oh, and I crack up at things like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment